- The Curious Disconnect: Introduction (March 19, 2010).
- The Mutationism Myth 1. The Monk’s Lost Code and the Great Confusion (March 29, 2010) describes how the mutationism story is told in books and articles.
- Theory1 vs Theory2 (April 13, 2010) explores a hidden distinction that will prove very useful later.
- The Mutationism Myth, 2. Revolution (April 30, 2010) will show you how to think about evolution the way Darwin did.
- The Mutationism Myth, 3. Foundations of Evolutionary Genetics (May 19, 2010) shows some of the synthetic thinking of the Mendelians.
- The Mutationism Myth, 4. Mendelian Heterodoxies (May 25, 2010) explains their views of mutation as a source of initiative, discontinuity, creativity and direction.
- The Mutationism Myth, 5. The Restoration (June 14, 2010) tells how the Modern Synthesis restored “Darwinism”, at least in name.
- The Mutationism Myth, 6. Back to the Future (August 31, 2010) wrap ups the Mutationism Myth series and sets the stage for the future by locating the primary weakness of the 20th century neo-Darwinian consensus in its theory of variation.
Arlin is contemplating starting a new blog where this kind of topic could be explored and discussed, so stay tuned.